Ingredients for Vegan Chocolate Marble Pie Recipe
- 16 oz. firm silken tofu
- 2/3 c. sugar
- ¼ c. canola or safflower oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 tbs. cocoa powder
- 1 8" pre-baked graham cracker crust
- Using a food processor or blender, blend together the tofu, sugar, oil, vanilla, and salt until smooth.
- Reserve 1 cup of filling and pour remaining filling into piecrust.
- Add cocoa powder to the reserved filling and blend thoroughly.
- Drop cocoa filling by tablespoonfuls onto pie.
- Draw a knife through chocolate to make swirls.
- Chill until firm, at least 4 hours.
Servings and Nutrition Information
Makes 8 servings.
Per Serving: 310 Calories, 6 g Protein, 8g Fat, 3 g Saturated Fat, 32 g Carbohydrate, 1 g Fiber, 192 mg Sodium