Ingredients for Vegan Lemon Tofu Cheesecake Recipe
2 c. graham crackers crumbs (about 12 crackers)
3 tbs. soy margarine, melted
1/4 c. granulated sweetener
2-½ c. firm silken tofu
6 tbs. fresh lemon juice
1/4 c. agave nectar
2 tsp. lemon zest
1 tsp. vanilla
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend together the graham crackers, margarine, and granulated sweetener in blender or food processor.
- Pat into 9" spring form pan coated with cooking spray.
- Blend the tofu, agave nectar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla in blender or food processor.
- Pour into the crust and bake 45-60 minutes or until small cracks start to form around the edges.
- Let cool and serve topped with fresh fruit and nondairy whipped topping.
Servings and Nutrition Information
Makes 8 servings
Per serving: 160 Calories, 5 g Protein, 4 g Fat, 1 g Saturated Fat, 26 g Carbohydrate, 1 g Fiber, 173 mg Sodium